NetLogger Setup Instructions
The “Rare Ones” of New Orleans utilize NetLogger during our Round Table QSO’s. For your convenience, we have included the following directions to get you started.
- Using your Web Browser, go to www.netlogger.org
- Select Download
- Select your version based on your Computer Operating System
- Enter your Callsign and Email Address
- Click “Download”
- Once the NetLogger program is downloaded, install it on your computer.
- Open NetLogger
- Click on the blue “Select Net” button and look for the Net you want on the dropdown box, and select it.
- Use the “View Monitors” and the “Aim Window” buttons to view and communicate with others using NetLogger.
- Additional program information is available from the “Help” utility within the program by selecting “Help” from the top menu.